Mobilization Manager and Immediate Response Campaigner (Distant, temp to March 2021)
Entire-time •Temporary (July 2020-March 2021)• Aggressive Pay • Exceptional Benefits • Operate From Wherever within the Continental U.S.
Apply right here: https://grnh.se/26b0ae5b1us
Application deadline July 6, 2020 at 12pm ET
We are looking out for a extremely motivated and group-oriented Mobilization Manager to supervise significant-scale grassroots-led nationwide instances of movement to extend impact on our precedence campaigns by March 2021. More than the earlier calendar yr, these included individuals today-driven mobilizations #ShutTheCamps protests in July 2019, Impeachment Eve protests in December 2019, rallies in the direction of warfare with Iran in January 2020, and, all by means of the pandemic, the #RealReliefNow Twitter Rally in Could 2020. In in between nationwide instances of movement, this function provides rapid-response help throughout points, working with digital and in-human being practices to grab moments in advocacy and elections work.
- The Mobilization Manager is the principal venture supervisor of MoveOn’s signature nationwide instances of movement on precedence problem campaigns. This normally means working with inside pointers for the way MoveOn mobilizes to manage nationwide instances of movement wherever a whole lot or a whole lot of volunteers information group actions wherever they dwell at the very same time. It includes coordinating day-after-day or frequent stand-up calls, supplying written updates on Slack and e-mail, shepherding varied teams throughout the agency, supporting fellow venture group clients to execute their roles, and debriefing mobilizations and functioning with teams throughout the agency to make use of the courses discovered.
- Make sure that mobilizations information with concepts and techniques of anti-racism, accessibility, and equity.
- Add to the event of appear technique and creative practices for mobilizations and the campaigns they supply, which incorporates further creating mass-dispersed on-line actions equivalent to Twitter rallies in partnership with MoveOn’s Social and Campaigns teams
- Draft info and shepherd by suggestions and acceptance processes, which incorporates site duplicate, e-mail, textual content messages, and social media duplicate to market gatherings.
- Amongst mobilizations, take part in a task in MoveOn’s rapid-response campaigning, driving and supporting actions and interventions that contemplate place at opportunistic moments, wherever work over a 24- to 96-hour time interval might make all kinds of practices, which incorporates MoveOn member actions to make progressive impact.
Needed Techniques and Encounter
- Familiarity with the sources and practices utilised for rapid-response campaigning possibilities and encounter driving limited-expression practices which have moved marketing campaign targets, earned media, or impacted narrative.
- Potent equity examination and proven data of, dedication to, and prioritization of racial and social justice, and encounter functioning proficiently with individuals in the present day with numerous identities and with numerous constituencies.
- Potent venture administration capabilities.
- Potent written communications capabilities in a rapidly-paced environment.
- Potent interpersonal and communications capabilities. Should be capable of work together proficiently with MoveOn colleagues, volunteers, clients, and exterior audiences, which incorporates by means of standard and social media.
- Encounter taking part in a serious function in executing coordinated instances of movement, which include varied gatherings in varied areas, working with all kinds of interplay and know-how sources.
- Self-directedness. MoveOn is a digital office, and whereas you’ll work together together with your colleagues repeatedly, you can be driving your have workflow and output. Exceptional non-public agency and time administration capabilities are essential.
- Capability to grasp MoveOn’s suite of organizing know-how (Facebook teams, Spoke, ActionPackage, and Slack).
Experiences to: Director of Marketing marketing campaign Coordination
Location: Position could probably be based all over the place within the continental United States. Could contain occasional journey.
Classification, Wage, and Benefits: Entire-time, aggressive wage which incorporates rewards equivalent to 100%-employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and imaginative and prescient insurance coverage insurance policies for all staff and their little ones 401(okay) program with employer contributionproper after 6 months employer-paid premiums for lifetime insurance coverage insurance policies 4 months accrued paid trip time for each calendar yr, prorated for the time interval that you simply work 18 months of paid parental go away (supply, adoption, foster care placement of a boy or woman), ten instances accrued paid in poor health time prorated for the time interval that you simply work, and paid family medical go away staff holidays, skilled growth spending plan of $one,000, month-to-month cellular phone and world large net reimbursement of $175 for each thirty day interval, residence office subsidy, and each factor wished for a residence office.
MoveOn.org Civic Action and MoveOn.org Political Action current equal work possibilities (EEO) to all staff and candidates for work with out regard to race, coloration, faith, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, nationwide origin, age, incapacity, genetic info, marital standing, amnesty, or standing as a lined veteran, in accordance with relevant federal, situation, and group authorized pointers.